- Outbound Call Recording
- To turn on outbound call recording you will need to go into Configuration > Pulse Setup tab > Click Preferences under System Setup section > Recording tab > Click Outbound Recording checkbox.
- Outbound Call Recording requires an acceptance of an additional rider to your company's agreement with Track Hospitality Software, LLC. The aforementioned language displayed may already be present in your agreement.
- The user turning on the outbound call recording and accepting the additional agreement rider needs to be someone from your company that has authorization to do so. It is your responsibility to make sure that person that has access to this page is also a person that has authority to turn on such feature on behalf of your company.
- Agents will be reminded when making an outbound call to tell the guest that this call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- To learn more visit our Outbound Call Recording Information article.
- Upload audio file into Pulse setup screen and listen to audio file after upload right within application. Example: Queues- Wait Audio Upload.
- Added direction to call audit tool.
- Fix to contact importer where XLSX files were not uploading.
- Fix to Call Log Report on queue filter.
Property Management System
- Added new Operational Report - Folio Guest Charges
- Added Unit to Journal lines.
- Added param to not apply discount on getting guest breakdown.
- Change reply to email's behavior and defaults to go back to From address instead of no-reply address.
- Fixed issue with reservation taxes using unit value rather than computed value.
- Fixed item type ahead not paging on anywhere items type ahead is used in system.