Agent Queues are individual queues that will only route to the agent that is assigned to the Agent Queue. If an agent is not showing up as a transfer option, this is likely because that agent does not have an agent queue setup. Once the agent queue is set up, this will allow an agent to transfer calls to individual agents by transferring through their agent queues. Keep in mind, an agent must be in the system so that they can be assigned an agent queue.
To add agent queues, follow these steps:
1. Click Configuration
2. Under Pulse Setup, click Queues, which you'll find under the column titled Call Routing
3. Click the green +Queue button toward the top right corner. This will open the page where you will create an agent queue.
4. Give the queue a name (usually the agent's name) and adjust the queue's settings to your liking. Under Name will be Type. Make sure to switch the type of queue to 'Agent.'
5. The last box you can fill out will be the Agent which is where you'll select which agent will be assigned to this queue. Clicking the drop-down menu will allow you to choose an agent to assign to the agent queue. Only agents without agent queues assigned will show up here. If the desired agent is not showing up on the drop-down menu AND they are an agent in the system, this means they already have an agent queue assigned to them. Adjust accordingly.
6. Once finished filling out the page, hit Save Queue at the bottom of the page.