To setup, a Number go to Configuration > TRACK Pulse tab > Numbers. Once you have purchased or synced your numbers from Twilio your phone numbers will appear on this page.
To edit a phone number, click on the Edit button. Once on the Edit Number screen, fill out the following fields:
- Friendly Name
- This is your name for this number. This name will also show in caller id selection when used as caller id.
- Campaign to associate with all inbound calls to this number or address.
- Call Plan
- The call routing plan in use with this number or address.
- Use As Caller ID
- Allow agents to use this number as caller id when making outbound calls. This is not available for SIP Addresses.
- Use with Text Messaging
- Allow this number to be used to send or receive text messages.
- Emergency Routing Number
- This is optional. In the case of an error, or if emergency routing is turned on, use this number instead of the default emergency routing number to route calls.