Sale Records and Sales Link Updates
Below are updates made to the Sales records in the system when a Sales Link (a supported property management system) is activated within your account.
- Sales page updated to show Arrival Date, Departure Date, Nights, Adults, Children, Units, and Unit Types. Data pulled in and shown from data provided by Sales Link.
- Add entity updates to support additional references on contact.
- Added changes to handle updates via existing sales link clients.
- Updates to sales link page: Brand selection and value configuration to select use of Rent, Extras/Fees, and/or Taxes when Close Winning a lead.
- Updates to already existing Sales Link to IQWare to pull in new fields on Sales records.
- Fix bugs and added code to default system based on brand for leads.
- Backend work on updating client specifications.
- Fixed issue with matching on leads.
- Fixed issue with contact matching code and user will now be prompted to update contact if contact from Sales Link and Pulse do not match.
Property Management System
- Fixed telephone widget on New Reservation page to save correctly.