This article details how to locate agent destinations and how to set them up:
To find agent destinations:
- Click 'Configuration' in the top right.
- Under the 'Pulse Setup' tab and beneath the selection 'Agents,' click 'Agents'.
- Search and click on the agent you would like to edit an agent destination on.
- Once on the 'Agent' page, click the 'Call' tab.
- Scroll down to the 'Agent Destinations' section. This is where you can add, edit, and delete an agent's destinations (see instructions below).
To add an agent destination:
- Click '+Destination' button.
- Following the words in bold, type in the name of the agent under 'Name'.
- Select what destination type you want this destination to be. Often times, this will be Phone Number, or Remote Client (the agent's computer) selected.
- Type in the phone number if you selected 'Phone Number' or leave this field blank if you selected 'Remote Client'.
- To edit an agent destination, follow the same steps without clicking '+Destination.' To delete an agent destination, simply click the red box that looks like a trash can icon that is located to the right of the destination.
- Scroll to the bottom and click 'Save Agent' button.