Don't worry, you are not alone! While TRACK is extremely user-friendly, the first step is always the hardest. Below are a few things to check and try to help you get logged in.
Are you logging in to the correct URL?
There are a few different URLs that a user may use to log in, depending on your role or relationship to an organization. Details of the URL you will need are below.
- If you are an employee or a contractor working for a vacation rental property management company, you need to use the application login area.
- URL: https://[YOUR DOMAIN HERE].trackhs.com/
- Example: https://vacationrentalcompany.trackhs.com
- If you an owner of a property or properties that works with a vacation rental property management company that uses TRACK software, you need to use the Owner Portal login area.
- URL: https://[YOUR DOMAIN HERE].trackhs.com/owner/
- Example: https://vacationrentalcompany.trackhs.com/owner/
- Finally, if you are a valued guest staying with a vacation rental property management company, you need to use the Guest Portal or Guest Payment Portal login areas.
- Guest Portal (everything you need to know about your visit).
- URL: https://[YOUR DOMAIN HERE].trackhs.com/guest/#!/login/
- Example: https://vacationrentalcompany.trackhs.com/guest/#!/login/
- Payment Portal (to make a payment on your reservation).
- URL: https://[YOUR DOMAIN HERE].trackhs.com/irm/payment/search/
- Example: https://vacationrentalcompany.trackhs.com/irm/payment/search/
Are you using Your Username or Your Email Address?
Depending on your role or relationship to the vacation rental property management company, you may need to log in with either username or an email address. Details of which you should be using are below.
- If you are an employee or a contractor, you will need to use your assigned username. The assigned Superuser for your company will need to provide this information to you if you do not know it. They can access this information under Configuration > Users.
- If you are an owner or a valued guest, you will need to use your email address to login. This is the email address provided to the property management company when you made your reservation, or if you are an owner, the email you provided when you came on program with them. If you are unsure what email address is associated with your account, please contact the vacation rental management company directly for this information.
I did all of the above and I still can't log in.
Still no luck? If you are using the correct URL for login and using the correct email or username, then you may need to reset your password via the Forgot Password link. If you are having issues receiving this link, you may need to try the following steps.
- Check your Spam or Junk folders for the missing Forgot Password email and link.
- Try logging out of your email, and logging back in. Sometimes this will refresh your inbox more completely and you will then receive the email.
- Try logging into your email using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
If you are still experiencing email delivery failure, you may need to consider using a different email for your account or reservation to ensure delivery.