Call routing results allows us to see what happened to the call. There are many different ways a call can result in listed below.
- Queue Timeout - The guest called and waited in the queue for the max amount of time allowed in the queue setup in config. Once they hit this time(60sec, 90sec etc) then they will be routed to the Max Wait Failover. This Max Wait Failover will vary per client.
- Queue Failover - This client did not wait in queue at all and immediately failed over to the option that is selected in configuration. The reason guests would immediately failover is when: no agents are logged in during business hours or if everyone is set to away they may immediately failover as well.
- Queue Hangup- The guest went into the queue and then hung up on their own before anyone could answer their call. (Keep in mind for this once an agent answers a call if they are actively on the call before marking the result it will show queue-hangup in the call log at first)
- Queue Exit - If you have the Exit to Voicemail option turned on in the queues, the guest can exit the queue while they are waiting and be sent to voicemail
- Voicemail - The guest went to voicemail but keep in mind this is not necessarily going to be all voicemails. If you have your failovers set to voicemail this will not include those always. This would be someone that called and your hours routing or menu options would send them to voicemail. They never hit the queue in this routing result
- Transfer - The guest was transferred to another department. This will most likely occur from the menu option or they are transferred to another department by agent.
- Agent Answered -The Agent Answered the call and completed the call marking it with a call result.
- Answered -The call was answered not by an agent. This is typically when the guest goes to the menu and selects an option and is routed somewhere else besides a queue(direct number destination) or they hang up in the menu.
- System Hangup - The call went to the menu but the guest never selected an option so the system hung up on them and menu timed out. The menu is played twice before hanging up on the guest. This is often auto dialers.