- Move, refund, or transfer all reservations for unit.
- Deactivate unit profile
- Go to Property Management > Unit Profiles and find unit; on the General tab, un-check the ‘Active’ box. Click Save.
- Deactivate Channels
- Go to Property Management > Unit Profiles and find unit; on the Channels tab, select ‘Edit’ next to each channel and un-check the ‘Active’ box for each channel. Select Save.
- Set end date of the contract for the unit on the Owner Profile
- Go to Owners > Owners and find the owner profile; on the Units tab, select ‘Edit’ next to the contract. Enter the end date as the last day of ownership/contract.
- Payout final owner statement
- See the Owner Statement process.
- Deactivate Owner, if desired
- Go to Owners > Owners and find owner profile; select ‘Edit’ in the top right corner of the screen and un-check the ‘Active’ box. Click Save.
- Also see: Ensure owner does not show up in statement generation after leaving the program
NOTE: This is a very general guideline. The precise steps should be outlined per your own company's policies.