1. Log into your WordPress Website
2. Go to Plugins tab (on the left-hand sidebar)
3. Select the ‘Add New’ button at the top
4. Within the ‘Search Plugin’ section type in: Track Connect
5. Select the first TRACK Connect Plugin and hit ‘Install Now’
6. After it is installed and activated there should be a TRACK Connect tab now on your left hand toolbar.
7. To set up a property and to begin pulling in units from there TRACK PM system, head to the settings tab under TRACK Connect.
8. Contact your TRACK team for the Domain & Token for the Property you wish you install. Contact TRACK support at email@example.com to obtain this information or if you have access to the TRACK application you can also obtain this information in Configuration > Distribution Channels by selecting the ‘Edit’ button next to the Online channel. The API key will be in the top right corner of the screen.
9. Check the override sidebar for the custom Track Connect widget area (Sidebar is located in the Widgets section under TRACK Connect) Please add all features you want to be included in the TRACK Sidebar here, as it will be replicated across all vacation rental search pages.
10. Once you have added in the Domain and Token, Save Settings
11. Once the save has completed you will see a Sync Units button appear at the bottom. Hit that to sync all units. (remembering that the TRACKPM system must be set up to sync units.
12. Once the sync is complete, close out of the pop-up and hit the TRACK Connect on the left-hand sidebar.
13. Here you will see all units, locations, features, and details.