The Owner Portal allows you to manage your rental, view reservations, store documents, view work orders, and view your statements!
The Dashboard gives you a quick look at your rental units' reservations and work orders. This page contains:
- The name of the user currently accessing the portal.
- The available menu options within the Owner Portal.
- Quickview Dashboard Icons that allow you to quickly view your check-ins, Check-outs, Work Orders, and Reservations.
- A graph showing your upcoming arrivals/departures.
- A Graph showing your reservations by type.
- Ex.: Owner, Guest, Owner Guest, Referral, Airbnb, Etc.
The Availability Calendar shows you the different reservations that have been made on your unit. You can select the unit, year, and reservation type that you would like to view at the top of the page. The default search parameters will be all Reservation Types for the current year. The Reservations will be color-coded and if you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can see the reservations listed with color types. The Reservations tab also contains the totals for the year.
The Statements tab shows all of your owner statements that have been generated in Track. The Tax Forms are also listed on this page.
The Work Orders tab shows a copy of the Work Order Summary Report. This report shows the different work orders that have been billed/completed on your unit(s). You can select the year, date, and month to view. The total charges for the unit are listed at the bottom of the report.
The Document tab will contain any documents that have been uploaded by the Property Management Company. Examples of documents that can be uploaded include Prior tax documents, prior statements, and other necessary information. The documents contain the following information:
- The date that the document was uploaded.
- The Company that the document is relevant for
- This is useful for owners that are attached to more than one owner profile.
- The File Name
- If the file is named, the name of the file will be filled here.